Concerned about drinking water shortages?
Can’t find bottled water on the shelves?
Worried about viral contamination of water?
Want to ditch dependence on bottled water for good?
Then now is the time to get healthy, delicious purified water free of up to 99.9% of contaminants right in your own kitchen!
Superior Water Tucson offers state-of-the-art drinking water systems expertly designed to give you the best water at an affordable price without ever having to buy bottled water again. With a virtually unlimited supply of great-tasting water, you’ll use it for just about everything!
Superior Water Tucson has served Tucson & Surrounding Areas since 2015 and is committed to helping families get the clean water they deserve. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering the following deep discounts on drinking water systems so you can have an ample supply of purified water in the convenience of your own home.
Now through , get FREE professional installation of an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system, no payment the first month and just $29/mo thereafter.*
Now through , get FREE professional installation of an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system, no money down and 30% off the entire system.
You'll Use Your Water for More than Just Drinking...Wash Produce, Soak Beans, Water Plants, Make Better Coffee, Tea, & Mixed Drinks.
Superior Water Tucson offers multiple home water filtration options including our Reverse Osmosis (RO) System which provides high-quality water with affordable rental or purchase options. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies and we include professional, courteous installation.
A drinking water system from Superior Water Tucson includes:
- Patented HydroLink® communication technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, water usage and filter life information.
- Industry rated 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
- Enclosed filters for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors.
- Easy to change filters – plus we can remind you when it’s time and do it for you if you’d like.
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
Most importantly, you’ll have your local water professional helping you get the high-quality water your family deserves AND the service to back it up for years to come.
You’ll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.